Thursday, March 3, 2016

DIY Wreath Inspiration

With spring right around the corner, I'm definitely getting the itch to do some spring cleaning and switch out some of our decor for a lighter, happier, spring-inspired look. I'm always pinning great DIY projects on Pinterest (you can check out all of my boards here), but rarely take the time to actually sit down and make any of them. I've collected a board of beautiful DIY wreaths, and I think this would be the perfect thing to add some style and maybe a punch of color to our front door for spring.

Here are a few of my favorites:



I'm in love with this one. I know it looks a little more like fall as opposed to spring, but I think we can definitely pull it off since we live in the middle of the woods :)



I've had this one pinned for years, and I absolutely adore it. I have no experience making felt flowers,  which I think is what keeps me from actually ever making this one, but the blogger who made this said they were much easier than she expected. She linked a helpful tutorial for how to make the flowers in her post.



What can I say - as an avid reader and lover of books, this one just speaks to me. Love! Not sure if I would use this as the main wreath on our front door, but I think it would look great somewhere inside the home.



Not in love with the color combo of this one, but I love the concept - Simply spray painting a grapevine wreath an unexpected color and adoring it with fabric flowers and a monogram can make a fun, stylish statement. 

So my goal for the next few weeks is to actually sit down and take the time to make one of these fun wreaths. I'll post back with the finished product :) Anyone else want to commit with me to checking something off of their crafty to do list?

Happy crafting!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment